Careers with Collinson Hall
Collinson Hall are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager in a new role to be responsible for planning the promotion of the company’s brand and services. Their duties include overseeing the company’s marketing activities and brand awareness, including the overall outreach strategy and training for our in-house resources.
Our offices are based in central St Albans. However, we do not believe this role requires a presence in the office every day, and a flexible home/work arrangement would work.
The company is in a period of growth and high activity. However, we believe this role should not take more than three days a week. This can be flexible.
Salary to be in proportion to the full-time equivalent of £37,500.
Our Marketing Manager’s duties and responsibilities will include performing the following tasks:
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
- Ensure the company displays a consistent brand at all touchpoints
- Overall responsibility for all marketing material produced across the company, including keeping the website fresh and up to date.
- Thinking creatively about new & improving opportunities for marketing USPs
- Coordinating with staff
- Managing our digital marketing advertising agency relationship to increase new customer acquisition.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels. Including extensive use of social media channels (Aptitude with Adobe Creative Suite is essential)
- Optimising our marketing material used to promote our new customers’ properties.
- Optimising our marketing material and opportunities for promoting the company. Using graphics, photography and video.
- Organising promotional events
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
Identifying & measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.