Current careers opportunities with Collinson Hall
Want to come and work at an award-winning agency?
- Handling lettings enquiries by telephone and walk ins - registering applicants and booking viewings/appraisals.
- Dealing with property owners/tenants queries verbally and in writing.
- Managing electronic data and e-mails and ensuring all clients files are updated according to GDPR legislation.
- Ensuring new tenancies progress smoothly and efficiently.
- Negotiating and putting in place the relevant paperwork for renewed tenancies in line with current legislation.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Full clean Driving license and own car required.
- Methodical, flexible, organised and reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to handle challenging situations professionally and tactfully.
- A genuine passion for property and a desire to build a successful career in lettings.
- Excellent communication skills including professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients and team members.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word.
The ideal candidate for this position will also have proven success in the Lettings industry; be enthusiastic, driven, proactive, inspiring and have an excellent ability to build up a quick rapport with our clients. Familiarity with the local area would be helpful.
Hours 8.45am to 6pm Mon – Fri. One in three Saturdays, with a day off in lieu during the week.
Salary circa £20,000 p/annum plus uncapped commission
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free city centre parking.
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and your longer-term career development.
A full list of staff benefits including pension, Cycle to Work scheme and Holiday Buy Back will be made available at interview stage.