Modern Method of Auction
The traditional method of property sales, technically called ‘Private Treaty” is not necessarily appropriate for everyone. Auction, or rather, the Modern Method of Auction, offers an interesting alternative.
Following recent successful sales using this method, Collinson Hall have made the decision to partner with leading Auction specialists Pattinson who have created their Modern Method of Auction to help property sellers/buyers with their sales/purchases.
Their award-winning Secure Sales Department that operates the Modern Method of Auction has over 30 years of experience selling property across the UK, accumulating over 6.5 million page views on their website per year via their Online Bidding Platform, along with property feeds to all leading property portals.
Working hand in hand with the Sales team at Collinson Hall, your property will enter the Secure Sale Cycle with a fixed end date. A starting Bid is agreed with you, along with an undisclosed Reserve Price.
How does it work?
Using this method your property will be sold with 0% Sales Fees, meaning you keep all your sale proceeds. There are no upfront costs and we, via Pattinson, have also partnered with solicitors who can provide you with a legal pack on a No Sale, No Fee basis. Therefore, you will only have solicitor costs to cover when your property is sold.
- 0% Sales Fee.
- Control Over the Price – the property doesn’t sell for less than you allow.
- Complete Transparency of Sale – all bids are visible via the Online Bidding Platform.
- A Committed Buyer – your buyer is obligated to pay non-refundable fees once you accept their offer.
- A Timeline Which Suits You – the property sells quickly, and the buyer must complete within 28 or 56 days. Or a lengthier completion if desired.
- Pattinson have created a Collinson Hall page on their website that shows all the properties available through this method of Secure Sale across the UK.
We appreciate that this is different, and we would welcome discussions to talk it through. For more information and to speak with a member of our sales team, please call 01727 843222.