Collinson Hall manages all types of commercial property on behalf of clients, including shops, offices and light industrial. Many of our clients have retained our services over the years. Trusting us to help to manage their property with a friendly and professional approach.
Whether you own one or many properties, we minimise the problems that can occur with commercial property and handle issues sensitively. Commercial property is a widely varied field of business and has many different issues. These are just some of the most common commercial real estate management services we offer:
- Rent Collection: Proactively managing the collection of rent to minimise arrears
- Compliance: Asbestos, electrical safety, health & safety
- Repairs: Ensuring tenants maintain the fabric of the building
- Alterations: Ensuring consent is obtained for works that enhance the building
- Insurance: Recharge
- Service charges: Budgeting and management
- Works: We arrange for repairs and refurbishment works to be done
- Assignment and Subletting: We manage the collection of information to establish the calibre of potential tenants, and advise our clients of issues such as deposits and AGA agreements that are a part of the process.
Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Formal Valuation: Some clients hold their properties in pension funds for accounting purposes, and we can help with the provision of these formal valuations
- Informal Valuations: Clients sometimes need an informal desktop valuation, which we can provide