Collinson Hall has an outstanding track record of managing residential blocks to an impeccable standard. We’ve worked in this market for decades, retaining clients who stay with us over years of service —a testament to our excellent service, communication and quality of work.
It’s crucial to have a strong Residential Block Management team consistently providing high standards. That means having easy and frequent ways to contact staff and schedules that are strictly followed. You should never need to chase your managing agent: with us, communication is proactive, as is the reporting and management of your property.
Our commitment to standards of service
- Telephone calls are returned on the same day and emails are responded to within 24 hours
- You will have a dedicated Account Manager who will be your prime point of contact, with support from other members of the team to cover holidays or sickness
- We have 24-hour ‘emergency’ contact numbers in place and calls are received by a suitably qualified person equipped to deal with any eventuality
- We will arrange and attend the Annual General Meetings and Directors meetings, which can be held at our city-centre office if required
- We offer company secretarial duties if required
Compliance with relevant company and property law
- ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents) is the leading trade association for residential leasehold management. ARMA members work to high professional standards and must be part of an independent Ombudsman scheme
By using an ARMA agent, you can be confident that:
- We have the right professional experience: every member has to prove they have at least two years’ residential management experience.
- Your service charge money is being held legally and safely: all members must demonstrate they hold service charge monies in trust as required by law.
- We have Professional Indemnity Insurance: this covers you against inadequate advice and negligence.
- We are committed to and bound by professional standards: as an ARMA agent, we are required to comply with the RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code. This defines best-practice in this sector.
- All members must belong to an independent Ombudsman scheme. ARMA members are the only managing agents to be independently regulated. So if you do have a dispute, you can be confident it is being handled with integrity.
- Collinson Hall has a robust in-house accounting and financial team
- We offer transparent statements and reporting to include preparation of budgets, economic forecasts and year-end accounts
- Funds are held in segregated client accounts, and accounting packs are provided to Directors on an annual basis. We will also prepare a draft Service Charge Budget which can then be agreed or amended by the Directors towards the end of each financial year
- We have a dedicated Credit Control Manager to ensure timely payment of service charges and ground rent
- We can set up and manage your building insurance and deal with any communal claims
- We can obtain the most competitive premiums upon renewal and undertake reinstatement cost assessments regularly to give you the peace of mind that the property is insured for the correct value
- Collinson Hall Limited is an appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909
- Collinson Hall has an extensive portfolio of Residential, Commercial and Block Management properties. We have decades of experience ranging from minor works to major renovations of large buildings and will oversee routine building and maintenance works and administer maintenance contracts
- We have an adequate number of contractors to suit every eventuality. All of the contractors who work with us have been carefully vetted. They understand the importance of reliability, rapid response and value for money
- We take no commission on any contractors’ invoices; therefore our sole objective is to provide you with the best person for the job at the right price
- We also offer 24 Hour Emergency Helpline, available 7 days a week, every day of the year
- In terms of delivery, service and reporting, we agree on a detailed schedule with you at the start to ensure that we are matching your requirements exactly. This would include a Preparation of Life Cycle maintenance plan
- We will also undertake regular site visits to ensure that your property is being maintained to the highest standards